weeki built the weeki app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by weeki at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to weeki. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Information We Collect & How We Use It
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Registration Information and Device Access Permissions
Registration Information. This includes information you give us when you register an account. When you register for the Service, you provide us with your mobile phone number, which we use as your account identifier. You also have the option of providing your first and last name, and/or a username during registration of your profile. Some features of the Service (e.g. Public Service Account and weeki Jobs) only available to users in certain jurisdictions and may require additional information for registration such as your company’s certificate of incorporation.
Camera and Video Access Permissions. This device access permission allows the Service to access your device’s camera and to otherwise capture images/video from the device, including photos stored on your device. If this access permission is granted, the Service can save photos and videos on your device and access photos and videos already stored on your device. Many features of our Service require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. For example, you won’t be able to send or upload photos from your camera unless you have granted us permission to access your camera and photos.
Phone Access Permissions. This device access permission allows the Service to access telephony features. It allows, for instance, read-only access to your mobile phone state, including the phone number of the device, the current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any phone accounts registered on the device. This allows the Service to play audio and be muted when a phone call is incoming.
Address Book Access Permissions. When you use the Service, you may grant us permission to collect contact information from your mobile address book in order to help us to connect you to your friends and other users on the Service. If you grant this device access permission to the Service, we will collect contact information from your device’s address book to connect you to your friends on the Service.
Speech Recognition. This device access permission allows the Service to recognize spoken words in recorded or live audio, and we use it to recognize verbal commands and to handle text dictation. The speech recognition process involves capturing audio of the user’s voice and sending that data to servers for processing. Depending on your device’s operating system, these servers are operated by Apple or Android. The first time the Service requests authorization to use speech recognition, it will prompt you to accept or deny the request. The system records the user’s selection so that subsequent requests do not prompt the user again. This permission may be modified in the settings on your device.
Push Notifications. When you use the Service, you may grant us permission to send you push notifications on your device. You may at any time opt out of receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device.
How do we use Registration Information and Device Access Permissions?
- To enable you to register for and access and use the Service, including to manage user information and accounts. If you apply for a Public Service Account, we also verify your identity with this information.
- To provide you with password-protected access to your account, to allow you to maintain your account and membership profile, and to allow you to access certain interactive features of the Service.
- To contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support.
- To connect you with other weeki users whose contact information is in your mobile device address book.
- To customize your experience, to conduct research and development in order to test and introduce new features and products, and to improve and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- To enforce our Terms of Service.
- To market our products and services and to provide you with materials about offers, products, and services that may be of interest, including new content or Service, including tailoring content, advertisements, and offers, and to notify you of offers, products and services that may be of interest to you, for other purposes disclosed at the time that you provide your information, or otherwise with your consent.
- To improve and personalize our Service and to target features that may be more relevant to you.
- For any other purposes that we specifically communicate to you when we collect that information with your consent, or for which we have a legitimate interest.
What else should you know about Registration Information and Device Access Permissions?
- Device Access Permission Requests Are Limited. Device access permission requests are limited to the information necessary to implement the Service that you request. Other than as described above, and with your express permission and consent to such uses, we do not seek any other access to any phonebook, contact data, microphone, or camera on your mobile device or personal computer.
- Opt-Out Available. You may opt-out of weeki’s access and device access permissions by changing the settings on your device. Please note, however, that opting out of any of the above device access permissions will cause the associated features to be disabled in our Service. We will only send you direct marketing communications by email or text if we have your consent. You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us.
ii. Location Information
Location Data. When you use the Service, you may grant us permission to collect real-time information about the location of your mobile device. The data collected includes: the precise location of the device (using GPS) as well as the device’s location based on the wireless networks, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers to which the device is connected or near. If you enable location services on your device, we also collect and store information about your location by (1) converting your IP address into rough geo-location data, and (2) accessing your mobile device’s GPS coordinates or coarse location. You may opt-out of this collection by changing the settings in the Service or by changing the device access permissions on your mobile device.
How do we use Location Information?
- We use your location information to improve and personalize our Service and to target advertisements and/or content that may be more relevant to you.
- To enable you to access and use certain location-based features, such as Nearby and Who’s Online.
What else should you know about Location Information?
- If you have “background location” turned on, the collection of your location information may occur in the background even when you are not using the Service.
- Opt-Out Available. You may opt-out of weeki’s access and the device access permissions by changing the settings on your device. Please note, however, that opting out of the device access permissions will cause the associated features to be disabled in our Service.
iii. User Content, Technical Information, and Usage Data
Your weeki User Profile Data. You may choose to provide us with profile photos and other information, such as your interests and preferences you may wish to feature on your profile.
Content You Share. You may choose to share content, communications and other information in the Service, such as when you create messages, upload photos or videos, or create or participate in public group chats. We collect the content you create and upload on our Service as well as information about that content, such as if the recipient has viewed the content and the metadata that is provided with the content. Photos, videos, and posts shared via the stories feature of the Service will be shared with your contacts on weeki for up to 24 hours. For example, if you share with “friends of friends,” your posts will be shared with “friends of friends” and possibly others depending on reshares and likes.
Live Streaming & Public Group Chats. When you use our live streaming (audio and/or video streaming) or public group chats feature, weeki users, even those who are not in your contacts, will be able to see you, your username, your country (based on your phone number), your profile, and any identifying information that could be viewed in the area shown in your video or could be heard in your audio. If you do not want to share visual, audio or any other content information that could be used to identify you and your location, you should restrict your content, the environment and area in which you are filming, or not use the live streaming or public group chats feature. We will store a list of your live stream followers and a list of users and/or the public group chats you follow. We may monitor live streams and public group chats to improve the quality of the service and to enforce our Terms of Service. We do not record or store your audio and video in the live streaming feature.
Usage Data. When you access and use the Service, we automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Service, including traffic data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on or through the Service.
This usage data collected includes how you communicate with other weeki users, such as their usernames, the time and date of your communications, the number of messages you exchange with your friends, which friends you exchange messages or use the weeki Out feature with the most, and your interactions with messages (such as when you open a message).
We may collect and/or aggregate information about features of the Service that you use, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend using the Service (such as the number of story you posted or viewed, the amount of time you spent using weeki Out, information about the links you click, and other actions taken through use of the Service such as preferences.)
Device Data. weeki automatically collects certain information that your mobile device sends when you use our Service, including an advertising identifier, your IP address, your user settings, your device model, your mobile device’s SIM serial number, the connection type (e.g., cellular or WiFi), your mobile carrier, a push notification token, and the operating system of your device. If you are an Android user, we automatically receive the email address associated with your Android account when you create an account for the Service. For users of the desktop weeki app, we automatically collect your IP address.
Contact Information, Feedback, and Inquiries. When you submit feedback to us, contact us for support, or ask us questions, we collect your first and last name, email address, telephone number, and/or other contact information in order to respond to your feedback, provide support, or answer your questions. This includes records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers) with us, if any.
Marketing and Communications Data. This includes your preferences with respect to receiving marketing materials from us and third parties as well as your communication preferences.
How do we use User Content, Technical Information, and Usage Data?
We use User Content, Technical Information, and Usage Data, including personal and non-identifiable information transmitted to weeki, in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- To enable you to access and use the Service, including to manage user information and accounts.
- To customize your experience, to conduct research and development to test and introduce new features and products, and to improve and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- To enforce our Terms of Service.
- To contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support.
- To market our products and services and to provide you with materials about offers, products, and services that may be of interest, including new content or additions to the Service. In doing so, we may tailor the content, advertisements, and offers to you so that you receive offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you. We may also use your information for other marketing purposes disclosed to you at the time that you provide your information, or otherwise with your consent.
- For any other purposes that we specifically communicate to you when we collect that information with your consent, or for which we have a legitimate interest.
What else should you know about User Content, Technical Information, and Usage Data?
- We may remove, at our sole discretion, any information that you provide when you register for or use the Service (such as usernames, profile pictures, names, etc.), if we believe it is inappropriate or violates our Terms of Service.
- We may analyze, evaluate, and/or aggregate User Content, Technical Information, and Usage Data (including communications) to help us understand your interests and the interests of our other users, to analyze trends, to optimize your user experience, and to improve the Service. In order to prevent content that is harmful to the public, we may scan for such inappropriate content without reading the context of your private messages.
- We may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- We may, without seeking additional consent for you, share anonymous, aggregated information about the Service and our users with third parties (including, without limitation, advertisers, media, and actual or potential partners or investors) for informational, marketing, and/or promotional purposes.
iv. Facial Tracking and Mapping Data
Facial Tracking and Mapping Data. When you use features of the Service that add a mask or other effects to the image of your face within the Service, we collect facial tracking and mapping information from you using the camera on your device. We will ask for your permission to access your device’s camera. This access can be toggled on or off at any time in your device’s settings.
How do we use Facial Tracking and Mapping Data?
How do we use Mobile Advertising Identifier Data?
- We use mobile advertising identifier data to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on the Service.
- Third party advertisers and advertising networks may use advertising identifiers collected from the Service to deliver ads they believe are relevant to you in other third-party apps.
What else should you know about Mobile Advertising Identifier Data?
- Third party advertisers on the Service can access your IP address and mobile advertising identifiers.
- You can change the mobile advertising identifiers in your mobile device or limit advertising tracking through your mobile device’s privacy settings.
- For more information on how to change the advertising identifier privacy settings on your device, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice or http://youradchoices.com/appchoices.
vi. Payment Data
Payment Data. If you choose to make purchases through the Service (e.g., for our premium service or weeki Out), we collect details about your purchase, such as the number of weeki Out credits or the cloud storage capacity you have purchased.
We do not access or collect your bank account or credit/debit card numbers, security code numbers, or other billing or financial data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention, all of which is instead processed securely on our behalf by a trusted third party processor, such as the Apple Store or the Google Play Store, to whom you are directed by us.
How do we use Payment Data?
- We use your Payment Data to track what Paid Features you purchase and to facilitate your purchases through a third-party application, such as the Apple App Store or Google Play App Store.
vii. Your Chat History
Your Chat History. We collect, save, and store all information contained in your weeki chat history, including your messages, photos, videos, stickers, file sharing, and missed calls.
This information will be available to you for up to 90 days. If you are a premium user, you can elect to save this information on our servers for as long as your premium user account is active.
How do we use Your Chat History?
- To allow you to access your chat history, photos, videos and missed calls for your own purposes.
- To enable you to access and use the Service and to manage user information and accounts.
What else should you know about Your Chat History?
- You can delete your weeki chat history within the Service at any time.
- We cannot guarantee that other users won’t record live feeds, and that another user may have a copy of information even if it has been deleted by you.
viii. Anonymous and Aggregated Data
Anonymous and Aggregated Data. In some circumstances, we will anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you. We may also collect or request anonymous or non-personally identifiable data and information from you that cannot identify you as an individual unless combined with personally identifiable information, which shall be segregated from in a commercially reasonable manner intended to prevent re-identification.
For example, we may collect aggregate statistical information (e.g. how long users have been watching video) for audience and performance-related purposes, such as calculating the percentage of users who live in a particular region or determining which website or mobile application pages are visited most frequently.
How do we use Anonymous and Aggregated Data?
- We use aggregated data from your chat history to build language models which help us improve the Service.
- We used aggregated data for research or statistical purpose to help us better understand our users’ interests, to analyze trends, to improve the Service, and to customize the user experience.
ix. Special Categories of Personal Data
We do not intentionally collect any special categories of personal information about you. However, during your use of the Service, you may share certain special categories of personal data. Special categories of personal data include data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership; genetic data; biometric data; data concerning health; and data concerning your sex life or sexual orientation. If you publicly share special categories of personal information during your use of the Service, such as when you are exchanging messages with other users in public chats, using our live streaming feature, or when you upload that information on to your profile, etc., we will process such special categories of personal information in order to provide the Service, comply with your requests, and enforce our Terms of Service. If we collect special categories of personal information from you, we will obtain your affirmative consent before collection and will only process such information for the purposes for which it was collected and when permitted by law. If you do not consent to our processing of special categories of personal information, you must not use the Service. You should only share special categories of personal information with trusted sources while using the Service, and weeki is not liable for any harm occurring as a result of your sharing such special categories of personal information with third parties via the Service.
Third-party service providers We may employ professional services from companies and individuals to help us operate Our application. All professional service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your data in line with our policies. We do not allow them to use your data for their own purposes. We permit them to process your data only for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. Where your data is shared with third parties, we will seek to share the minimum amount necessary. Analytics and other third-party tools We employ third-party tools to monitor and analyze the use of our websites, and to automate certain processes related to the development and operation of our Our application. Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to track website traffic. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our websites. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. We also encourage you to review Google’s policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Disclosing your data
Absent exceptional circumstances, we offer you reasonable access to and control over your personal data at any time, at no charge. Please inform yourself of your rights by reviewing the list below. You may use the “Contact Us” details at the end of this Policy to exercise your rights and choices.
For those users in the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA), we generally consider ourselves to be the “controller” of the “personal data” we collect and process, and we do so in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, 2016/679 (GDPR).
We try to respond to all legitimate requests regarding your personal information within one month. Occasionally, it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a number of requests. In such cases, we will notify you and keep you updated. The timeframes described here do not apply to our response times for addressing ordinary customer service and support requests unrelated to the exercise of personal information access rights.
Although weeki uses commercially reasonable efforts to provide individuals with access to their personal information and to respond to their requests, there may be circumstances in which weeki needs to ask you for more information in order to identify your account, and we may ask you to demonstrate your identity. If you cannot demonstrate your identity, weeki may be unable to provide access. This may occur (a) when the information contains legal privilege; (b) when complying with the request would compromise others’ privacy or other legitimate rights; (c) when the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy in the case in question; or (d) where the information is commercially proprietary. If weeki determines that access should be restricted in any particular instance, we will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries. To protect your privacy, weeki will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your personal information.
- Request of access. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, as well as to inquire about the origin, recipients, and purposes of that data. There are certain exceptions to this right, however, so we may deny access to you as required by law or to protect the legal rights of others. You can request a download of your account information in the Service. To request a download, navigate to the “Request Account Info” button inside the Settings section of the Service.
- Request correction. You have the right to request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data that we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. Our goal is to keep your personal information accurate, current, and complete. Please contact us if you believe that your information is not accurate or if your information changes. You may edit your account information via the Service.
- Right to Erasure and Deletion of Your Personal Information. You may have a legal right (for instance, if you are located in the EU or EEA under the GDPR) to request that we delete your personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or when, among other things, your personal information has been unlawfully processed. You may delete your chat history stored on weeki’s servers, for any reason, by selecting the “Delete chat history” option in the settings of the Service. You may delete your entire weeki account, by selecting the “Delete weeki account” option in the settings. We also may decide to delete your personal information if we believe it is incomplete, inaccurate, or that our continued storage of your personal information is contrary to our legal obligations or business objectives. When we delete personal information, it will be removed from our active servers and databases and our Service, but it may remain in our archives when it is not practical or possible to delete it. We may also retain your personal information as needed to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, or to enforce any agreements, such as limited information about your mobile device that may be retained for the purposes of fraud detection and enforcement of our Terms of Service.
- Right to Object. In certain circumstances, as permitted under applicable law, you have the right to object to processing of your personal information and to ask us to erase or restrict our use of your personal information. If you would like us to stop using your personal information, please contact us and we will let you know if are able to agree to your request.
- Right to Portability. You have the right to request that some of your personal data be provided to you or an authorized third party in a commonly-used, machine-readable format. You can request a download of your account information in the Service. To request a download, navigate to the “Request Account Info” button inside the Settings section of the Service. If you require the direct transfer of data to another responsible party, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. If you have provided your consent to the collection, processing, and transfer of your personal information, you have the right to fully or partially withdraw your consent. We attempt to comply with all reasonable and legitimate requests. As discussed above, you may modify the permissions and settings on your mobile device and the Service in order to limit access to certain information. To withdraw your consent with respect to emails and other communications from us, please notify us or follow the opt-out links available in the communications sent to you. Once we have received notice that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose(s) to which you originally consented, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for further processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Withdrawal of consent to receive marketing communications will not affect the processing of personal information for the provision of our Service. However, changing the permissions and settings on your mobile device or within the Service may cause certain features of the Service to stop functioning.
- Updating Your Personal Information. If any of the personal information you have provided to us changes, please let us know. For instance, if your email changes, you wish to cancel any request you have made of us, or if you become aware of inaccurate personal information about you, please contact us to update your information. You may edit your account information via the Service.
We are not responsible for any losses arising from any inaccurate, inauthentic, deficient or incomplete personal data that you provide to us.
We will retain your personal data for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and to provide the Service to you. As a result, data retention periods may depend upon the feature of the Service for which the data was provided. For example, we will collect, save and store all information contained in your weeki chat history for up to 90 calendar days, including your chat history, photos, videos, stickers, and missed calls. Stories are available in the Service for 24 hours. If you are a premium user, you can elect to save this information on our servers for a longer period of time. You can delete your weeki chat history at any time. We store your weeki chat history in the ways previously described to allow you to access your chat history, photos, videos, and missed calls for your own purposes. However, we cannot guarantee that other users won’t record live feeds or other information you share with them, and another user may have a copy of information even if deleted by you and us.
We also will retain and use your personal data as long as necessary to comply with our business requirements and legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to protect our assets, to provide our services, and to enforce our agreements. For example, we may collect aggregated data from your chat history that is used to build language models which help us improve the Service. This data helps us to better understand our users’ interests, analyze trends, and customize the user experience.
When we no longer have a purpose for retaining your personal data, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to securely destroy your personal data in accordance with applicable law and our policies.
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent your personal information under our control from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, altered or disclosed during collection, storage, and processing. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure, limited-access servers behind firewalls. Access to your account, personal data, and information is restricted within our organization to those employees and trusted partners that need access to your personal information in order to correspond with you and provide the products and/or services that you requested from us. Your personal data and information is also password-protected so that only you can log in to your account. Any additional safeguards used to protect personal information will depend on the sensitivity of the personal information; the amount, distribution and format of the information; and the method of storage.
While our security measures seek to protect your personal information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot guarantee that your personal information will remain absolutely secure in all circumstances or that any privacy settings or security measures used in connection with the Service cannot be circumvented. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent those measures or other safeguards in use, or access and/or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Most communications on our Service, including any submissions through available forms, are sent through the standard HTTP protocol and completed forms may be delivered using regular e-mail. Information sent over HTTP and email is not encrypted; and, while these are convenient communication mechanisms, use of these unsecure communication methods presents privacy and security risks (e.g., e-mail is not a secure form of communication, is unreliable, can be forwarded, etc.). Any transmission of information that you make to us or through our Service is at your own risk.
The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Where you use a password for access to restricted parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone else. Restricted areas of the Service include social networking, chat room, or forum features. Please ensure that, when using these features, you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice within the Service. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our Service or systems that compromises your data, we will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are required to do so by applicable law.
Our company headquarters are located in California, United States. We store and process your personal data and information on servers in the United States, Asia, and other countries outside of the EU, EEA or your home country. Be aware that your personal data and information is transferred to, stored in, and processed in these third countries which may not have the same adequate level of data protection as in your home country.
However, all transfers of personal data will be performed in accordance with the requirements of applicable law. For example, we apply appropriate safeguards such as EU Standard Contractual Clauses for EU/EEA users’ personal information.
If you do not agree to the transfer of personal data outside of the EU/EEA or your home country, you must not use the Service.
While the data protection, privacy, and other laws of the United States and other jurisdictions might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, we take steps to protect the security and privacy of your personal information as set forth above.
The Service is not directed to children under 13 years of age, and if you are in the EU/EEA regions, 16 years of age (or the relevant age in your country where you are considered a minor), and weeki does not knowingly collect personal data from children. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may delete your child’s entire account, by selecting the “Delete weeki account” option in your child’s weeki app settings or alert us at [email protected] If we learn that we have collected any personal information from a child, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account. This section supersedes any age limitations that may be listed in connection with the ratings listed in an application store.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to update, change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy from time to time. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will post the new Policy on this page and provide notice that an update has occurred by either (a) sending notice to you at the email address specified in your account, or (b) using an in-app alert on the first time that you use the mobile application after we make the change. You will be asked to check the “I Agree” box to confirm that you have read, understand, and agree to the updated terms. You are responsible for providing us with an active, up-to-date, and deliverable email address for contacting you. It also is your responsibility to carefully review this Policy prior to using the Service and from time to time so you are aware of any changes. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of this Policy.
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, wish to access personal information we hold about you, believe the personal information we have about you is incorrect, or wish to lodge a complaint with us about how we have handled your personal information, please use the contact details below and we will do our best to assist you:
|Address:||395 Page Mill Road, Suite 100
Palo Alto, California 94306
Email: [email protected]i. Registration Information and Device Access Permissions
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2021-01-01